Friday, February 08, 2013

Moody Bible Institute Founder's Week

Our time at Founder's Week was precious.
Besides our 35th Class Reunion,


I loved the singing. {Great is Thy Faithfulness}
I loved hearing the choirs.
And I get moved each time that I see the parade of flags of nations.  Each nation represented by a Moody Student has a flag displayed.  Over 50 flags were on parade.


I love meeting new friends.  Hearing their stories.  Meeting Alumni from all over the world - especially those returning for their 50th Class reunion.  Watching old friends reconnecting after so many years was thrilling! I thoroughly was energized by reconnecting with class mates from 35 years ago.
I loved hearing the messages and special music from the great historic
Moody Church.
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment